Pages

Tuesday 5 September 2017

Letters to Santa, from Kaisercraft

Good morning how are you all ? I ham here today to share with you one of the newest Christmas ranges for Kaisercraft - Letters To Santa..... I know Christmas talk already!!! But this has I have to say clear a lot of my backlog of Christmas photos which is nice because that means I can go into this festive season without any of the old photos holding me back, I can focus on our traditions and capturing that.

This layout was created for Retailers Day / CHA 2017.


#118 /365

Kaisercraft Products : Letters To Santa Collection : P2393 Holly & Berries | P2396 Christmas Traditions | CT890 Collectables 








If you love this range check out your local scrap store.

Till next time, have a creative day 

Rikki 
xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment