Pages

Tuesday 12 May 2020

For You - Alexandra Renke

Good morning how are you? I am here today to share one of my lastest works for Alexandra Renke..... I tend to go through moments where I can create a lot of layouts using this amazing paper and then there are other times where I look and look at the paper and wonder what can I create with it, while doing it Justice... like how will I cut it up? without stuffing it up !!!

I went through this stage over the last month and I have to say it was worth the process... this layout also reminded me to play with the Alexandra Renke's amazing dies..... with a some gold foil cardstock...... which is perfect for the hexagon die !!!. 





#134/365





























Design paper 'paradise purple bluebell'




Design paper 'Christmas calm red'

No comments:

Post a Comment