Pages

Friday 8 May 2020

Harmony with Annas Craft Cupboard

Good morning how are you? I am here today for Annas Craft Cupboard, to share another layout using the amazing Mintay Harmony collection.

Its time to get a little bit messy and use some of your ink pads to make a mixed media background. Dont worry theres a process video so you can follow along.

So if your like me you have some ink pads lying around with intentions to use them... the ones I seem to be using the most is the Tim Holtz Oxide Ink pads.... the reason for that is each colour when added can stay the same without contaminating other colours so you dont end up with a baby poo colour at the end ( unless you want to - who am I to judge....)

So pick a colour palette- me blues of course to work off the navy tones in the Mintay Harmony papers.


# 130/365















Mintay Papers Harmony paper – 03


Tim Holtz Ranger Distress Mini Ink – Mermaid Lagoon

No comments:

Post a Comment