Pages

Tuesday 5 May 2020

To Travel with Annas Craft Cupboard

Good Afternoon how are you? I am here today to share with you a big, interactive, double layout using a heap of photos and with plenty of places to journal your trip.

As soon as I saw the stunning door paper I knew straight away that I wanted to do a double layout that was interactive. I have to admit I am loving these layouts of late and the more and more I play the more and more I learn. Its my version of Project Life - the traditional scrappers version for sure. 

What started this double, interactive layout was I have so many photos and sooooo many albums and I wanted to be smarter in how I complete layout, and use my supplies rather than wasting them solely on one photo. 


#126 /365 & #127/365



# /365







No comments:

Post a Comment