Pages

Monday 11 October 2021

Capture this Moment for Craft on the Run

 Whoooo its Stamperia month !!!! Am I the only one excited? I love Stamperia there products are amazing !!! I love seen there collections when they give sneak peeks of there new collections. 

Am I alone?

     


Well the first time I saw the Stamperia Ocean Romance Collection I knew it was a need not a want!! So much so that I brought two more packs ( three in total). 


I sat down and created and created and I am up to layout number 9 with this collection and I am                                   still happy to continue working with it, whats better than that?

 




                Add splashes of colour with Lindy Stamp Gangs Magicals - Time Traveller Teal.


Simply spray paint your chipboard with spray paint, its quick, it dries quick and you can do multiple chippies at once.


Add some Uniquely Creative Glass domes throughout the layout as they look like water droplets, whats better than that with an ocean inspired layout.


Add chipboard to the base of your layout and then add fussy cutting over the top of it to add different layers.


Dont be afraid to add some media to the negative space on your photo.






So add layers chipboard and fussy cutting, and let the Stamperia papers do the creative work....
Till next time, have a creative day.


No comments:

Post a Comment