Pages

Friday 8 October 2021

Dream Big


Good morning how are you? I am just popping in quickly before our rent inspection, I am going to not miss them when our house is finally finished being build, we now have windows, a roof and all the fun stuff is beginning, which means buying furniture, planning ahead with decorating hence my mojo is being taken in other directions, but I am determined to use some of my left over bits and pieces. 

Like this Mintay Florabella collection I have like 4 pieces of pattern paper and some fussy cut bits and then its all gone, so I apologies in advance my post will have a few of these ''bits and pieces'' layouts but I don't want to move with the odd sheet here and there.



#72/365, Mintay Florabella, Dusty Attic Chipboard





 

No comments:

Post a Comment