Pages

Friday 23 June 2023

Welcome to Our Garden with CUT to YOU

 Good morning how are you today?  Myself, I have been busy, trying to be productive, but half the time I am procrastinating and that is starting to drive me bonkers. It must be time to do a to-do list to keep me on track and focused hmmmm lack of focus is really the problem. Any tips?


While I ponder on my list I am here today to share with you my latest creation for CUT to YOU, and yes I have been playing round with my gold foil cardstock again.




#174/365





I love using vellum in the cut files as it allows you to soften the background papers to give you the opportunity to focus on the title block.





Weave fussy cutting through out the layout and use some of the fussy cutting to hide your foam tape under the vellum.






Garden Welcome Digital Cut File

No comments:

Post a Comment