Pages

Wednesday 7 June 2023

Oh So Happy with CUT to YOU

 Good Morning how are you? I am here to share with you a layout for CUT to YOU using  a little bit of gold .... well gold foil that is. 

 And who doesnt love a bit of bling in there lives?



#158/365



So to start off the cardstock that I used is the big poster board style you would use for kids projects, all you do is cut it down to the 12x12 size, so out of one piece you will get two 12x12 and two A4 sizes which are get for you titles.

So when you use the CUT to YOU Spring Moon dont forget to add your title into the negative space, you dont want to waste any of the gold goodness.

Now onto the title, one of the things I am trying to get into the habit of is to cut a number of the same titles in varying sizes and colours and then having a file for when I get creating, for my I am more likely to use the files if they are cut in advance, rather than do them as I need them.

How do you store your files?

 Any ideas?




To file in the CUT to YOU ''Oh So Happy'' title I love using little left over bits on my desk, once filled in it helps hide the foam tape that I want to use to mount the moon up, I have to get a little bit creative when using vellum and creating layers.











No comments:

Post a Comment