Pages

Thursday 17 January 2013

First post for Stix2 Anything....


Hi, there and I am excited as this is my first post for Stix2 Anything and my first tutorial I have ever done so why don't you pop over to Stix2 Anything blog and see how it was done.

With the heat over here in the West seeming like it will never end I thought that it would be great to do a layout about Summer, I knew what I wanted to do and hoped that it wouldn't get lost in translation (and you will be pleased to know it didn't). I hope this helps inspire you to get creating with all your summer photos.


"Amazing"
Stix2 Anything, masking sheets, foam mount, Crafting sheet,
Texture paste, Tim Holtz Distress ink,
Lime Tree Creation doily, Purple Pumpkin button,
Studio Calico wood veneers,Echo Park stickers,
Paper Doily, Dylusion mists MME stickers and Buttons.

1 comment:

  1. Love the background and the colors BLUE, BLUE, BLUE love it.

    ReplyDelete