Pages

Saturday 26 January 2013

Angie Delarie Design Team

As you know I have had a few announcements over the start of the New Year..... and now they continue.... I am very happy to announce that I will be on Angie Delarie's Design team....

Who's Angie Delarie? well a very talented lady that makes the cutest digi stamps for a start so I want to share with you a quick layout using her wonderful creation. I am loving the digi stamps they are so versatile and I am loving that I can get creative with my copic markers. So I hope to inspire you with my creations.

And with it being Australia Day I thought I would share the perfect "Aussie"icon..... Ned Kelly.

Hope everyone has a great Australia Day!!!!


"Forever"

Angie Delaire Ned Kelly Digital Stamp, Copic Ciao,
Kaisercraft transparency, Stazon ink, Tim Holtz Distress ink,
Bo Bunny Double Dots pp, Sawyer's Place Washi tape,
Heidi Swapp word, MME sticker.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment