Pages

Thursday 24 January 2013

Iphone and Made with Memories????

I am new to the iPhone world.... I can hear people gasp.... I know shocking I was one of those people for years that said I don't need an iPhone.... whats the big deal about it?  Well I stand here in front of you converted and ashamed of my above comments..... I love my iPhone I don't know how I ever lived without it especially with Hipstamtic and Instagram..... 

It has been great to play with these apps and even more fun to scrapping the photos.

"Play"
October Afternoon pp & die cuts,
Sawyer's Place Bianca range washi tapes and Rourke's Rounds,
Heidi Swapp Alphas.

 
Love this range by October Afternoon why don't you pop into Made with Memories and see what surprises they have down there?

3 comments:

  1. You will NEVER look back ;) iPhone was made to make memories! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am loving all the photo apps and printing these prints to scrap is a great mojovator.

      Delete
  2. This is really cute havent seen this one before....nah still dont want a iphone alhtough you do plead your case and show a very good example as to why people should xxx

    ReplyDelete