Pages

Monday 27 April 2015

13@rts final GDT post



Good Morning I am here today with my final post for 13@rts GDT, such a sad day but all good things must come to an end....

Do you remember in my last months post I say I would convert the cut out pattern paper into a layout? I am here to share with you the final result.



Remember this?



Just by adding water to the page and the Ayeeda Inks to a plastic bag you have an instant background...


Dont forget to custom your wood veneers to go with your layout.



Papier "Cinnamon/Black"


Tusz wodny - Bordeaux

Ayeeda Ink - Bordeaux




Well I hope I have inspired you, thanks for the opportunity to share with you my 13 @rts experience .

Till next time, have a creative day.

Rikki 
xxxxxxxx


1 comment:

  1. What a transformation! I see I am going to have to invest in these ayeeda inks!!As they say one door closes and another opens( although you may noy see it at the time!)
    Thanks for sharing
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete