Pages

Friday 10 April 2015

Everybody needs a Crown

Good Morning I am here today sharing with you some Rainbow Splendour goodness.I have been AWOL of late from Rainbow Splendour ,( have been struggling with keeping up with the kids schedule and mine), but now that school term is over and its school holidays I can get on top of things. 


''Shine''
AC Dear Lizzy Serendipity pp and diecuts, & Cardstock,
Rainbow Splendour Pretty Pin, Sequins.


I love the Rainbow Splendour Pretty Pins!!! I must say I love the new bunny ones but gosh girls they went quick in the last sale!!! maybe next time lol.  I will have to settle for the perfect little crown .

Just perfect to tuck under some cluster, I love how it matches the doilies colour perfectly......





Why dont you pop over to Rainbow Splendour and grab some of these, there is some left after the sale needing a home....



Till next time, have a creative day.


No comments:

Post a Comment