Pages

Wednesday 8 April 2015

Its raining, its pouring.......



Good Morning, ''the rains a coming, the rains a coming'', FINALLY its raining!! Its cold !!! This is happiness let me tell you. Its been a longgggggggggggggggg, dry Summer here in the West and I dont want to jinx it but I think Autumn is finally here (touch wood.... does it count if I touch a piece of pattern paper with wood on it?).

I am here today to share with you a layout that I recently competed for Tomorrow's Memories, using the stunning new Kaisercraft Range - Antique Bazzar, and with some Your Creative Wings Chipboard which is in store now. 


''Love''
Kaisercraft - Antique Bazaar pp and collectables, Your Creative Wing Chipboard
WOW Wooden Veneer. 






 So why not pop into the store and grab some goodies - perfect for any rainy day...

Till next time, have a creative day.

Rikki
xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment