Pages

Saturday 25 April 2015

Your Creative Wings.......

Good Morning, I am here today with a quick little, share, with some Your Creative Wings Chipboard.

I have to say I have been guilty of hoarding paper ranges !!! (Gasps noooooooo, especially when you ask hubby) but I am here to say "My name is Rikki, I hoard paper, but really pretty paper"... This layout below is the reason why..... I not justifying it, well maybe??? 

There comes a time when you have perfect photo something that makes your heart happy, these two photos are that for me, and hence need to be show cased with the perfect, pretty papers and the the right amount of embellishments, and this is where the Your Creative Wings Wreath- Leafy Set comes into play.



''Beautiful"
Websters Beautiful Chic pp, vellum and Stickers,
Your Creative Wings Wreath - Lefty Set,
I am Roses Flowers ,  Memory Box dies,
Doily 


By adding the circle it allowed me to add additional photo and show a detail of the moment. To add to the bulk of it why dont you add some simple diecut leaves over the top.....








Till next time, have a creative day

Rikki 
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment