Pages

Friday 3 April 2015

“Kaisercraft Design Team 2015 Entry”

Good Morning another post for today, this one I have been sitting on for awhile, not because I dont want to be on this team soooooooooooooo bad, just wondering if I should or shouldn't, it happens from time to time that moment when you question your ability and take stock in what your work is like...... And once you do that you pick yourself up and march onward, knowing that your work is exactly what it should be because you have created it!!!

So I present my first ever Kaisercraft application........


The requirements are to create "a Layout, a Beyond the Page/Altered Item and a Mixed Media item or Card."


A Layout:

The hardest thing is to pick which fuss cut layout I wanted to use !!! But this one was chosen because the form of the love heart evolved because the way of the flower sprays clustered themselves, and the fact that I didnt want to cover the beautiful wood piece that is such a lovely piece from the Kaisercraft Rustic Harmony range. 

''Enjoy the little things''
Kaisercraft Rustic Harmony pp's and Diecuts,
Pearls, Butterflies.

Beyond the Page/Altered Item:

I wanted to do a little canvas of my daughter for her room she's 4 years old and at the moment she is obessesed with butterflies, babies and looking at her baby album. So rather than her pull out the album I thought a canvas was the perfect way to go. The All That Glitters range was perfect especially for the butterflies and I just had enough left over from layout that I have previously done. 



''Love''
Kaisercraft Damask template, Doily, and All That Glitters pp.
Your Creative Wings Chipboard, metal ring, texture paste, Tim Holtz Distress Mist,
Drew Drops, I am Roses Flowers.

Stay tuned for a blog post about this canvas with close ups....

Mixed Media item or Card:

Ohhh now I love my mixed media but this was a hard decision as I recently did a set of three cards using the Kaisercraft Cherry Blossom range that I absolutely love: http://justtoobsessed-rikki.blogspot.com.au/2014/12/omg-i-did-cardssssssssssssssss.html 

But I decided that I would use this piece because I wanted to show you even if you have limited funds and you can only get some of a range you still can work it to your advantage and make a great layout.  For this layout I used some of the Kaisercraft Shine Bright collection.

''You are Special to me''
Kaisercraft Shine Bright Collectables, Stickers, Kaisercraft Background stamps
Dylusions, Stanzon ink


So here you go my application, hope you enjoyed  it and good luck to everyone who has applied. 

Till next time, have a creative day.

Rikki
xxxxxxxx

9 comments:

  1. Love your style!! You create very clever and beautiful art work. Good Luck with your application!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work Rikki. Your Rustic Harmony layout is breathtaking! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All such beautiful creations Rikki!! Best of luck with your application :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all amazing, all the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work is gorgeous, you'd be a perfect addition to their team! Fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful! All the best with your application!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, each is stunning! I especially love the first layout and how you fussy cut the papers to create a heart - so pretty and creative! Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete