Pages

Wednesday 15 September 2021

Fright Night With Dusty Attic

Good morning how are you? Playing again with some of the new Dusty Attic Halloween Chipboards, I am amazed how many Halloween photos I have in my stash but I havent scrapped or printed out so this collection inspired me to get up to date and reminisce when we used to do the decorating for the kids and the neighbourhood before stupid covid came around.

 Hopefully some day soon we can continue the tradition.



So once again I was inspired by the stencils and out came the oxides for some messy fun, just swipe big lines onto your background with your oxide, I used Carved Pumpkin as my main orange first.

Once I was happy with it I hit it with a bit of water and then allowed to dry.

Then its back over the top with a blending brush though the stencil.

Now dont waste that ink that is left on the stencil, mist with water and use as a reverse stamp over the background and especially on the negative space on the background.






With the Dancing Skeletons, I sprayed them with Black Chalk Spray Paint, then used Finnabar Waxes - starting with White first, that allows some shading with the orange and red waxes. 



Highlight all the details on the spooky houses, with the waxes also.






                      Spooky Faces Stencil




Dancing Skeletons #2








 Till next time have a creative day

Rikki G


No comments:

Post a Comment