Pages

Monday 20 September 2021

Too Cute To Spook - With Dusty Attic

Good morning not long till school holidays start here in Western Australia so, for me its about catching up on the blogging and scheduling so I can spend most of the holidays with sleep ins, late nights , pjs and creative days.... well thats the hope.

What will you be getting up to in the holidays?

So I am on a mission to keep up the good habit of blogging and I have another layout this time a hidden interactive one celebrating the things that go bump in the night with Dusty Attics Halloween release.





Ever seen a piece of chipboard that you knew instantly what you where going to do with it?
This was the piece - Cemetery Gates #2.



Dont you love these layered Halloweenies Chipboards? 
The things you can do with them has no limits.







I love an interactive layout, plenty of space for the photos, and for journaling which I will do before I put it away in the album, something private for the family, I share everything with you amazing followers I just got to keep something for me.





 

Till next time have a creative day
Rikki G
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment