Pages

Friday 1 February 2013

Inspired Blueprints is back!!!!!


ITS BACK!!! ITS BACK!!! ITS BACK!!!  Can you tell I am excited? Well I am very,very excited to share with you Sketch #81 from Inspired Blueprints.

So why don't you come and play with this weeks sketch? and see the other talented design team members work, this is sure to get your mojo going....

So here's the sketch:
"# 81"

And here is my interpretation of the sketch, hope this inspires you.




"Together"

Bo Bunny PP, Pink Pasiless; Portfolio diecuts,
A Piece of Cake Flair Button, Heidi Swapp Buzzwords & Colour shine,
Tim Holtz Distress ink, Dylusion Mist,
Twine, Studio Calico template,
Crafters Workshop template.

 

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous page Rikki! I love the background and all the layers. Thanks for the inspiration! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW..its just gorgeous....YEP think I will be giving this sketch a go for myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning page Rikki. Very inspiring take on the sketch. Love the colours and background x

    ReplyDelete