Pages

Wednesday 9 April 2014

WOW - Words or Whatever April sketch challenge

Today I thought I would share with you what I got up to over the weekend.... and its a challenge just for fun and lets face it I have quite a bit of WOW - Words or Whatever in my stash so its a win win right?
This is my first time playing along and I will be adding it to the list for sure.



''Laugh''
WOW Word speech bubbles, Mini Film strips, Love Laugh Smile, Arrow icon veneers,
Kaisercraft Say Cheese pp, A Piece of Cake flair, washi tape.




So why dont you give this a go this month? to WIN yourself the April New Release pack.

6 comments:

  1. I love this - what an awesome photo :) Fab colours and loving the woodgrain look too. I didn't know that WOW did challenges - thanks for the heads-up, I'll go check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didnt know either Karen, until it came across my facebook feed.... so happy I did

      Delete
  2. Totally rocked the sketch Rikki, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Rikki this is awesome! Your layout is my type of layout if you get what I mean?! Lol! Love, love, love it! We don't run challenges at WOW very often so its great and thank you for joining in this time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love everything about this layout! The colours, your interpretation of my sketch and your use of all that lovely chippy. Thanks for joining in on the challenge fun this month and good luck with the prize!

    ReplyDelete