Pages

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Top 50 Scrap lift Challenge

Good Morning how are you all today? Myself I am trying to shake off a head cold so what better time to get creating and do some blogging. 

I thought I would share with you something that is still running on the Scrapbooking Top 50, they have a cyber crop running at the moment and this month is about scrap lifting, and we have been very lucky in who we get to scrap lift...... none other than Scrapbook Masters!!!!



Bernii Miller with a link to her bloghttp://weekendatberniis.blogspot.com.au

I Love this layout, for me its all about the little details and layers..... it looks so effortless.

''Sometimes''
APOC MArch kit; Amy Tangerine plus one pp, stickers, Washi tape.
Personal stash; Doilies, sequins, twine, paper clip.




You still have time to enter so why dont you give it a go?


No comments:

Post a Comment