Pages

Saturday 26 April 2014

Top 50 Cyber Scrap lift

Ahhhh Saturday...... oh wait that's not a good thing, school goes back Tuesday!!! Its just started to get cold in the mornings here, and they have just started to sleep in, only for it to be undone.....


Today's share is for Scrapbooking Top 50, as I shared with you in the middle of the week they are running a scrap lift cyber crop  and you still have time to get in and play.




Raquel Bowman with a link to her blog  http://www.raquelbowman.com/


I love this layout, its all about the angles which I dont do normally in my style of scrapping so it was perfect to push me out of my comfort zone.


''Birthday Surprise''
A Piece of Cake Feburary Kit; Included Basic Grey Fresh Cut pp and embellishments, Crate Paper pp, Dear Lizzy Thickers, October Afternoon Alphas.
Personal stash; Washi tapes, Enamel dots. 





No comments:

Post a Comment