Pages

Saturday 12 April 2014

Sketch #112- Sketchabilities fun....



Today I thought I would share with you a layout I completed for Sketchabilities. I have always wanted to play with these sketches but never had time, this is the month I will add them to my challenge list. You just cant go past a great sketch and I must say they are stunning.


''Beats''
AC Cardstock and Thickers, texture paste, Gesso, Tim Holtz stains, Dylusions,
Twinkling H20s,  Crafters workshop template, Washi tape,
Heidi Swapp Ephemera pack, Carte Bella pp, MME pp, Washi Tape. 




3 comments:

  1. WOWsers!! awesome page :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your background, absolutely stunning! Great page! Thanks for joining us at Sketchabilities!! (and congrats with being on the DT for the next term!)

    ReplyDelete