Pages

Sunday 27 April 2014

Sketchabilities #113

Hi, how are you all? I am beyond happy the weather here in Western Australia has finally decided to sync up with the calendar and its finally cold and we had RAIN!!!!!!!!!!! 

Today I am sharing with you Sketchabilities #113 and I just love this sketch, there's plenty of opportunity to make it your own.


''#tired''
Studio Calico pp, Heidi Swapp colour magic banners,
Washi tape, Rainbow Splendour; Feathers'. Chalkboard & Felt Polariod Frames,
Dylusions






5 comments:

  1. Just love this one, Rikki!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I love this!! I have this paper, too, and I absolutely adore what you did with it and how you added the color to it! GORGEOUS page! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your layout, dear! It is so sweet! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What sweet photos! Thanks for playing along at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an eye catching layout Rikki and I love all the elements you've combined for this sketch.

    ReplyDelete