Pages

Tuesday 29 April 2014

SUYS - April challenge



Hi how are you today? My first semi kid free day today as the boys have gone back to school today, and I have one lonely little girl here. I am sure she will like some alone time, it will just take a couple of days to get the routine back.

Today I thought I would share with you a layout I have completed using this months Show Us Your Stuff April Mood Board.


''Artist in the making''
AC cardstock and Thickers, Prima Stamps, Dylusions, Washi tape,
Heidi Swapp tag, Tags.

Rainbow Splendour Bow, A Little Whimsy Pin,
Purple Pumpkin Button.




7 comments:

  1. This looks fabulous can definitely see the inspiration here! love the colors and the circles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rikki rocks it again! LOVE your use of colour, choice of embellishments and the "flow" of this layout. Great work! Thanks for playing along with us at SUYS. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! The design, the use of colour, those circles & the photo...beautiful! Thanks for joining in the month over @ SUYS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love how you use your colours on the background-amazing. Can you come and teach me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love the background; your embellies are just divine! Awesome take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in at SUYS this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning Rikki. Love the page design and misting. Thanks for playing at SUYS x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow... amazing page! I so need those Prima stamps! lol! Thanks for playing at SUYS this month! ;)

    ReplyDelete