Pages

Friday 11 April 2014

Mad Hatter with Molossi....

Good Morning Rikki here today to share something not quite scrapbooking related but its something Easter inspired. Today marks the last day of the school term here in Western Australia, and yesterday my boys school had an Easter hat parade. So I thought I would share with you one of my creations.

I am a huge fan of paper mache' I believe you can create anything with it and its perfect for creating Easter Hats. I must say I do find it hard to create some masculine type hats...... but I am happy about this one, and it just has enough finishing touches without making it too girly. 

''Bunny in a log''
Foam ball, glitter Manorhouse Creations flowers, Texture paste,
Jenni B Butterflies, paint, glue, Newspaper.




So to see some tips and tricks on how this hat was created why dont you jump over to the Molossi Blog to see how it was done. 

Hope you all have a great creative weekend.

Rikki 
xxxxxxx

2 comments: