Pages

Friday 18 April 2014

Heart Strings


Good Morning how are you on this fine  Friday, week one of the holidays is nearly over.... maybe flying by too quick but it has allowed me to get a lot of creating time in and also some time spent scrapping my youngest son., just Project Life things for him. 

Today I thought I would share with you one of my travel photos from the time I went to Italy in 1996. I havent done a lot with the album as I want to do it justice and it dont have all the negatives any more. I want to head back there, its on my bucket list, for sure. These photos for me really pull on the heart stings. 

So if you want some tricks and tips on how to use more than one large flower on your layouts why dont you pop over to the Molossi blog and see how its done and to see what the rest of the team has been up to over the week. 

''Italy''
Bo Bunny PP, Swiss dot cardstock, Kaisercraft pp and Alphas, Manorhouse Creations Flowers,
Flourish with a Bling.



No comments:

Post a Comment