Pages

Saturday 12 October 2013

Beyond excited.... or is that just me?

So the count down begins for #makestuffprettydownunder I must say I am beyond excited, this is something that I have never done before.... my first class but what a great first class to take with Heidi Swapp and Kim Jeffress.

To get in a Heidi frame of mind I decided to have a play with some Colour shine and Colour Magic of one of the challenges over at Scrapbook Savvy's Octobers Cyber crop, this challenge was Teal + Black + Pink....

So who else is going to the Make Stuff Pretty Down Under? and are you as excited about it as me?


"Remember"
Heidi Swapp Colourshine, colour magic pp and tag,
Washi tape, Prima Flowers, Basic Grey mini Alphas


1 comment:

  1. Wowee! This is sensational! LOVE your layout! Love it love it love it!! :D

    ReplyDelete