Pages

Tuesday 1 October 2013

White With 1

This is exciting, my White With 1 term has officially started and I am so excited to be apart of a talented team. This month colour is a lot of fun and I thought its got to be hard to find in my stash.... but there it was standing out proud.

So what do you think of the colour? I love it !!!

We have teamed with 2Crafty Chipboard and they are sponsoring a stunning prize for all those who enter.


''Dream''
Heidi Swapp colour pop pp, 2crafty Chipboard,
Maggie Holmes pin, Washi Tape, Fancy Pants pp, Mini Alphas,
Gesso, Felt heart.

 
 
 
So why don't you have a go at this months WW1 Challenge? cant wait to see what you create.....
 
Rikki
xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. such beauty, and magic you have created here, loveeeeeeeeeeeee it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Rikki, so inspiring!! Beautiful quote too :) :)

    ReplyDelete