Pages

Sunday 6 October 2013

Sawyers Place

Its been awhile since I have shared anything from Sawyer's Place, I have been busy making Sawyers Place flair buttons.... and of course some layouts.

My favourite go to washi tape is the Grey Airmail, its so versatile it goes with everything boy/girl you can make it darker by laying other colours under it, I love it so much that I am on my second roll already....


''Wonder and Awe''
Sawyers Place Grey airmail, Soft grey Autumn Falls Collection Washi Tape,
and Everyday Flair. Mr Hueys mists,
Studio Calico veneers, Wow Speech bubble Veneer,
Heidi Swapp Star and Ghost Letters, Resin Flower,
AC paper clip.


3 comments:

  1. This page is amazing Rikki! Love love the layering and color palette! Perfect amount of detail as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning layout, and that photo is too precious, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete