Pages

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Sawyers Place feeling the brights

You don't often see me do bright, bright layouts unless pattern paper has them in it, but I have been playing with my Dylusion mists lately .... I decided there was no point hoarding them if I use them I use them I can always get more, I have been that way a bit with my templates also, the reason I brought them in the first place was to save money on pattern papers cause you can re use over and over...

So biting the bullet I have been playing, some good enough to actually use as a layout base. This is one of those success stories.... so what's the one thing that you have been avoiding?


''My Heart and Soul"
Dylusion mists, Prima template,
Sawyers Place Matte Black and Ophelia Black script washi,
MME Chalk Board washi, A Piece of Cake Flair,
UMWOW Flair, Prima Leaves and enamel dots, Hambley Screen Transparency.






 

6 comments:

  1. Great layout Rikki, love the colour gradient on the background, very cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit, I have a hoard of templates/mists that I don't use as well.. I don't like getting messy :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this looks great!!! Sometimes I don't feel like getting messy, but mostly I don't mind! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Chantal, messy isn't the problem its the making it look good without it looking like someone has thrown up over the page.....

      Delete