Pages

Friday 18 October 2013

Inspired Blueprints #106 Sketch Reveal

Agghhh can you believe its half way through October and I am sure I would be happier if I knew where aren't really that far off Christmas.... not that I don't love Christmas its just that I am not that organised this year for the event , must make it a propriety and start the laybys now so I don't get stuck.... But I am sure there's plenty of you more organised than me? right?

But enough of the Christmas talk, its Friday and that means another reveal for Inspired Blueprints, sketch #106. How did you like the new team? I am sure they will get your creative juices flowing....


As you can see I have flipped the sketch and shrunk the photos one day I promise you I will leave the sketch as is but I do love a challenge and love to change it up a bit.


''True''
Dylusions  mist, Prima Flowers, Washi tape
thread, Heidi Swapp buzz word.

No comments:

Post a Comment