Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Its a once of year thing..... with Sawyers Place

Its just a once a year thing..... once in a blue moon you will see me scrap a photo of myself alone.... I am trying to be better even to the point where I am training the other half how to use my DSLR so I can have more photos of me, but I am sure I am not the only one that has this problem?

But that being said today  with this layout I bring you a new way to scrap in a hurry, its Sawyers Place Sticky paper, I love that you just peel the back off, stick and your half way there. It can be inked and painted on with a little help for some Gesso.


"Now""
Sawyers Place; Sticky paper, Blue washi and teal and Peacock Flairs,
Prima Flowers, Maya Road Bingo chip,  Glimmer and Grunge flower Doily ,
Crafters workshop template and Die. and Dylusion mists.


3 comments:

  1. gorgeous color pallete! Love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks very swish Rikki. Thanks for your comment on my WW1 layout. It was paint through a mask,not patterned paper though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout- I am the same, barely any photos or pages of me on my own... then one day flicking through I realised that it is important that my kids see me in there too. esp my daughter :D you look beautiful look forward to seeing more "selfies"

    ReplyDelete