Pages

Monday 14 October 2013

Blind scrapping?

 
Last week Scrapbook Savvy hosted a blind crop.... what's a blind crop you ask?
 
You have a list of instructions on how to create a layout but you don't know what it should look like till after the entry date has closed. I love this because everyone's entry always looks totally different.... and its the one time I actually bring out a ruler to complete a layout.
 
And here's the result..... do you have any other challenges out there that you know of that are a little bit different?
 
 

"take note "

Echo Park pp, UMWOW chipboard title, Basic grey sticker,
MME Enamel dots 




3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE your take on this challenge!! I'm so glad you played along :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love the idea but my stuff looks like the kids have done it lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely!! I have done a "blinder" before too! It's pretty cool! :D

    ReplyDelete