Pages

Friday 2 October 2020

A Picture Perfect Day

 Good morning how are you? I am just starting to feel the school holiday vibes, no timetables, no routine, doing everything, doing nothing..... how are you going? I am going to use this time to find my mojo and do some more layouts...

So to kick off todays post I am sharing some new papers and then diving into my shelves for some 6 yr old paper and they all happen to be Australian Designed !!!

This layout is using the amazing Studio 73:





#205/365

Seaside Serenity, Dusty Attic Chipboard Alpha, Stampendous Aged Rose Embossing Enamel, Sequins, Kaisercraft Net Diecut, Rhinestones.


The second layout is using the stunning Cocoa Vanilla Studios







#206/365

Cocoa Vanilla Studios Tis The Season - Flairs, Wood Veneers, Ephemera, Leaves, Flowers, Paper, 49 & Market Flowers 

No comments:

Post a Comment