Pages

Tuesday 27 October 2020

Wonderful with Alexandra Renke

 Ahhhh they say Christmas will be here before you know it!!! That is so true, I have to say there usually is a part of me that is always excited about setting up the lights, the tree, the table and everything that goes with it..... hmmm this year I have to say I am not feeling it. Its like this year I am so tired all the time with no major energy to do anything, festive, normal.... 

So to help try and find my spirit and energy for these things I have created a Christmas layout using one of the many Alexandra Renke Collections. And yes like last week the rhinestones are stuck down individually. 




#230/365











                              Design paper 'X-Mas floral rowan berry international'




                                  Design paper 'Abstract watercolors dark green'

No comments:

Post a Comment