Pages

Friday 9 October 2020

Perth Zoo

 Good morning how are you? Today is a blogging day .... sometimes I enjoy this part and other times not so much. Your probably wondering why then do it? 

This is a big question.... it first started as a way to share my work and hopefully inspire those like minded people, a way to connect to and to be apart of something. 

Then it evolved towards design teams, a way to share new products and inspiration and to share how things are done, after all thats how we grow in our craft without it then we wouldn't evolve and have the amazing products that we do now compared to when I first started.

Now as that design team work has calmed down and I am not doing as much, I really had to think why blog? whats the point? sometimes you feel like your talking to yourself.... 

After some deliberation... the answer was simple.... this is my visual journal, it documents our life, my thoughts, ideas and its for my kids. If anything ever happens to my photo albums there is a online documentation of there lives.. not all would be lost And I suppose the bigger picture is when I have left this world there will be apart of me and my voice still here.

So hopefully I will get better a the blogging and voicing things, that is my aim, I can only try right?


#208/365
 Uniquely Creative Steampunk Safari, Dusty Attic Chipboard, Mintay Fussy Cut Flowers, Tim Holtz Tickets, Tim Holtz Oxides








#209/365
 Uniquely Creative Steampunk Safari, Dusty Attic Chipboard, Mintay Fussy Cut Flowers, Tim Holtz Tickets, Tim Holtz Oxides





Till next time have a creative day 

Rikki 

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment