Pages

Tuesday 6 October 2020

Christmas with Alexandra Renke

Good morning how are you? I am here to share with you a festive Christmas layout using the always amazing Alexandra Renke Papers. I have to say I have had this one in my stash for 12 months... there are very few papers that intimidate me but this is one of them.

 I would think of something then worry that it wouldnt show case the paper, or it would cover it up and what would be the point of that. So finally the idea came to me and you know what thats ok we all feel like this from time to time. 


Theres one thing to create because you love to and then theres creating for the sake of creating....



#207/365











                                  Designpaper 'Christmas Kids Bestowal'


                            Designpaper 'Christmas Kids Rapport Presents'





No comments:

Post a Comment