Pages

Sunday 11 October 2020

Pit Stop

 So the mission is to clear the box of photos on my desk..... has always been the mission and you would think with the amount of layout that I have been doing that this would be easy right? Well I tell you I am pretty sure that the box is getting topped up each night so its still the same amount of full when I left it! Thats my story and I am sticking to is, so time to kick this s#$% into gear, come it cant be that hard, I am only going to do multiple photo layouts.

Especially with events I went to retreat over 2 years ago and I printed the photos off and still havent scrapped them so sorry in advance theres going to be a couple of runs of these till I have finished that stack. 

Also in bid to save paper.... I know I do hear myself out loud I promise I am aiming with these photos to do them back to back so they will fit into the albums so easily and in theory save a little space, right?



#212/365

49 & Market papers, Mintay Doors, Thickers







#213/365

49 & Market Papers, Pink Paislee papers, Thickers Enamel Dots, Mintay Wings Fussy Cut Butterflies.





Till next time have a creative day 

Rikki xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment