Pages

Thursday 15 October 2020

Caution

 Has there ever been a collection that you thought nah not for me but you ended up buying cause it kinda tied into what you had photos wise? Well this is the case with this collection from Uniquely Creative Steampunk Safari....

I couldnt understand why you would need a rhino and elephant with steam punk. 

Well I officially stand here say you do need these things !!! This kit I have loved working with, I really miss it now its all gone and I do mean ALL gone, to the point to make it last I blended a heap of different brands to make it last a little longer - I know I need help lol.

But the fact that its so versatile is what makes it work, just scroll down to see what I am talking about.

#219/365

Uniquely Creative Steampunk Safari, Scrapmatts Chipboard, Charms 









#220/365

Uniquely Creative Steampunk Safari, Your Creative Wings Chipboard,  Dusty Attic Chipboard, Mintay Wings Fussy cutting book, Studio Light Papers, Tim Holtz Oxides, Charms 






Till next time have a creative day

Rikki

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment