Pages

Monday 12 October 2020

Holiday Getaway

 Oh the day is here, school is back, all the routines and everything that goes with it.... that means some more adulting than I would like to do but trying to look at it in a positive way they are at school.... I mean if they where home and I had to do the homeschooling thing again, I might have a couple less children than I started with if I was being honest.

My children are amazing there get along I dont mind them home in holidays but theres something that happens when it comes to teaching them school work omg this is the reason why I never became a teacher to my art teachers disappointment. I am envious to those who can more power to you... its just not for this little black duck.



#214/365

49 & Market Paper, Alexandra Renke Paper, Light House Studio Paper, Scrapmatts Chipboard





#215/365

49 & Market Paper, Alexandra Renke Paper, Light House Studio PaperChipboard






Till next time have a creative day 

Rikki 

xxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment