Pages

Saturday 10 October 2020

Your A Star

 Good morning how are you? We are on our final weekend before school goes back for term 4. This has been such a weird year, so many things turning 40, Covid, Covid and turning 40 .... realising that your not in control of anything really even though you feel you do. Homeschooling, isolating, social distancing, realising that you where always social distancing cause you life really hasnt changed... then feeling a little depressed that, thats the case and you have been training for this your whole adult life?

Another thing is realising that I have a nearly 18 year old and that he is graduating and finishing his school career !!!! WOW !!! Thats all I can say about that I think I might go back into his younger albums and get a little retrospective.... leave that with me I just had an idea!!!

So with that in mind I have two layouts from when he was my little man.....



#210/365
 Uniquely Creative Steampunk Safari, Lighthouse Studios, Mintay Fussy Cut Flowers, Tim Holtz Tickets









#211/365
 Uniquely Creative Steampunk Safari, Dusty Attic Chipboard, Chipboard Cog Boarder unknown, Tim Holtz Tickets, Tim Holtz Oxides








Till next time have a creative day.
Rikki
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment