Pages

Wednesday 6 February 2013

1st Ever post and I am excited!!!!!

This my first post for Sassy Scrapper's, I am very excited to be joining this team and I hope to inspire you with my work. I was extremely excited to get my first design team kit and it got to the point where I may have been stalking the posty, waiting to see his van drive past, waiting to go out after I saw his van go past..... but we can talk about my " stalking" tendencies and other issues later.

I will tell you the wait was worth it as I opened the box I did let out a little squeal which then in turn made DH run to find out "whats wrong? are you ok?" which I in turn responded "YES!!!!! look, look at all of this, and this and this" at the 3rd piece of pattern paper I could see I had lost him......

So here's my first share.......


"2"
October Afternoon Woodland Park pp's & Chip 'n Stick chipboard & Little Flyer's flags & Tickets & Ribbon,
Blingology Ribbon.


As you can see there's plenty in this range so why dont you pop over to Sassy Scrapper's online store today.....

4 comments:

  1. Lol my hubby zones out when I talk about scrapping too! Hehe.. Gorgeous page x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol yep mine too he calls it crapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout, love all the fussy cut flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ANOTHER Stunning layout...its just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete