Pages

Friday 15 February 2013

Inspired Blueprints #83 Reveal.

Another week and another sketch for Inspired Blueprints, and its a great sketch cant wait to see every ones versions of it. I was super excited about this sketch because I knew straight away which photo I was going to use, this is the second time my daughter has ever been to the beach, it was great to see her confidence grow during the time we where there. She would run away screaming ( I don mean screaming that high pitch scream that only girls seem to do), and as soon as she realised it was water well there was no going back. My biggest challenge for that day was not to fall over in the swell with my beloved camera.

So why don't you pop over the blog and check out the rest of the design teams layouts.

Here's the Sketch:

" Sketch #83"
And here's my interpretation of the sketch:


"Beach Happiness"

Amy Tangarine pp, AC Thickers & Dear Lizzy Ruffle & Diecut & tag,
Whimsy Twine Farm - Twine, Resin, Dew Drops, Studio Calico butterflies,
Heidi Swapp buzzword, Sawyer's Place washi tape,
Pebbles Inc tag, MME sticker.




4 comments: