Pages

Saturday 2 February 2013

Yes this nearly ended in the bin......

So when creating this layout for Sawyer's Place Washi tape, it started off a bit of disaster really, it was going to be one of those layouts I would have thrown out and considering I am ain't throw out layout person that would tell you how bad it was, but with a fresh pair of eyes the following morning the layout evolved into one of my all time favourite layouts.

 I love it cause it is dark and grungy perfect for a man layout that I don't get the opportunity to do to often because my partner is camera shy.

Have you ever had one of those layouts that you just wanted to throw out but you worked it till was a great layout?



"Drive"

Sawyer's Place Washi tape; Sampson, Cromwell, Matte Black & Grey airmail & Rourke's Rounds,
Crafters Workshop Template,  Tim Holtz distress ink,
Chipboard arrows, Charm, Studio calico venners,
Heidi Swapp Buzzwords.

 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you didn't toss this page! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to good for the trash! ps I emailed your headshot without the name tag if you want to use it on your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete