Pages

Monday 18 February 2013

Arty

The past couple of weeks I have been feeling arty... So I have been exploring different techniques and finally I have been using different products... no longer holding onto them because you cant or might not be able to get them again.... do you find that you do that? and if so what product is it?

I was very lucky this month to receive the Kaisercraft Basecoat collection from Made With Memories, I thought great a blank canvas to do my "arty" stuff but then I remembered I have to show case the papers and because it doesn't come with any embellishments what was I going to do.... well here's one of the results..... What do you think?


"Blissful"
Kasiercraft Basecoat and polariod, Sawyers Place washi tape,
Crafters workshop templates, Sn@p Alphas, Tim Holtz Perfect Pearl mist &
Distress ink, Dylusion mist, A Piece of Cake flair button,
Twine.
 


10 comments:

  1. WOW..amazing work Rik...love those colours,they are just so my fav colours at the moment..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I have to admit I am loving this colour scheme too must be because its Summer. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love this Rikki ... and I am following now xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome work Rikki! I love the teal and blue! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous work Rikki! I love the background and the colour scheme x

    ReplyDelete