Pages

Sunday 17 February 2013

Hit or Miss?

Wow half way through February already !!! its really bittersweet I think... on a positive side hopefully this means we are getting closer to the cooler weather and some rain, I love winter and the potential to photograph some nice beach scenes. On the negative side that means Easter is around the corner and that means the made dash to make Easter hats don't get me wrong I making them with the kids and running though ideas etc but its just too early to think of it, I don't even live seeing the Hot Cross buns at the shops with Easter eggs.... but enough of the ranting...

I was given Kaisercraft Class Act as apart of my Made With Memories DT kit this month and it got me thinking of all the school/class photos that have been just shoved into a box " the I will get to it"one....

So rather than do the typical school layout I thought I would try something different. So what do you think? all the papers are the Kaisercraft Class act (with the exception of the background piece).


"Yr 3"

Kaisercraft Class Act pp, Basic Grey pp, Sawyer's Place Washi tape,
Tim Holtz distress inks, Heidi Swapp colour shine, October Afternoon chipboard,
Dylusions ink, watercolour paint, My little Whimsy pin.



1 comment:

  1. Stunning background work and love the layers behind the photo. Most definitely a HIT!!

    ReplyDelete