Pages

Thursday 14 February 2013

Red..... is the colour for?

Is love in the air? or is it because I have created a red inspired layout? or is it because its Valentines Day is here ? C) all of the above and I cant help but love this layout using Sawyer's Place newest Bianca Washi tapes.

So if your feeling the love why not pop over to Sawyer's Place online store and grab so of this yummy washi tape.... and if you cant decide which of the Bianca range to get why dont you grab them all!!!!


"Love"

Sawyers Place Bianca washi range,
Purple Pumpkin buttons, A bit of Whimsy lady bug, brads
Heidi Sawpp buzzwords.

 

4 comments:

  1. Love this layout sooooo cute and UMMMM I thought grab them all was always the option re washi........or is that because I am just addicted to the stuff LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol so am I addicted !!! we should start a club

      Delete
  2. She is soooo cute, I want to eat her up! Love the red x

    ReplyDelete